Silver Touch creates Information Kiosks for Tourism, Banking, Retail Marketing, Public Utilities, e-Governance, Distance Education,and more. Kiosks are custom made and we supply and install them at the client’s site. If required,we also provide the software and online connectivity required. We also maintain the kiosk periodically and get it updated.
KIOSK offers the most comprehensive service and support program of any kiosk manufacturer. With access to over 3,500 technicians nationwide, KIOSK supports your project from start to finish.
- Touch Screen Size: 17" LCD TFT Screen (Support 1024X 768 NI resolution @ 60 Hz), TCO 99 certified.
- Type: Flat Capacitive Internal Thin Touch Screen Sensor with USB Controller and powerful graphics support
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor E4300 (1.80 GHz, 2 MB L2 cache, 800 MHz FSB) / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ (2.7 GHZ, 2*512 KB L2 cache, 2000 MHz FSB, AM2 socket).
- For Intel (Intel G31 chipset or better ), For AMD (AMD 690 series with Radeon 1200 Graphics or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 chipset or better)
- Integrated onboard graphics, Two PCI, One PCI Express 1/4, One PCI Express 16 slots, Integrated Audio.
- 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM @ 667 MHz. 1 DIMM slot should be free
- 160 GB SATAII hard disk with 7200 rpm & Pre Failure Alert
- Integrated Audio, Video, 10/100/1000 Mbps on board integrated Network port
- CD Rom Drive , Amplified Speakers
- 1 Serial, 1 Parallel, 4 USB 2.0 (min. 2 at front), VGA, Microphone, Headphone, Power Cables, Parallel Cable, LAN Cable 600 VA Line Interactive UPS for Information Kiosk
- Pre loaded Windows XP Professional with Restore /Recovery CD with all driver software for Kiosk.
- Pre loaded Latest Trend Micro Anti virus software with license and media with one year updates (Trend Micro Office scan 8.0)