- This extension allows facility to synchronize inventory data from Prolog to Magento® (But not from Magento® to Prolog as of now) and orders Data from Magento® to Prolog and vice versa.
- Orders placed through Magento® can be transferred automatically to Prolog to process all orders through Prolog logistic software. Once orders have been processed in Prolog, its status will also automatically be synchronized with Magento® so customers can have latest status for their orders.
- Cron jobs are required to be created so inventory and orders status can be updated automatically from Prolog to Magento®.
- Now it works with multi line order.
- Configurable product support it added.
1) This module work only for below shipping method.
- UPS Ground
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- USPS Priority Mail
- USPS Priority Mail International
2) Packing slip generation is not part of our Prolog Logistic Integration Module.
3) Please turn OFF compilation before installing extension and after installing extension , check functionality and then turn ON compilation.
Questions and Answers
Which Magento® Versions does this Extension Supports?
Prolog Logistic Integration is Compatible with Magento® community versions 1.4, 220.127.116.11, 1.4.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124,126.96.36.199,1.8
Should I need to turn OFF compilation at the time of installing this extension?
Yes, Please turn OFF compilation before installing extension and after installing extension , check functionality and then turn ON compilation.