- Import Orders using CSV format.
- Importing New Order works for: simple, configurable, virtual, downloadable and grouped product type.
- Importing Update Order works for: simple, configurable, virtual, downloadable and grouped product type.
- Importing Partial Order works for: simple, configurable, virtual, downloadable and grouped product type.
- Mapping of fields of CSV with Magento fields for errors free Import.
- Import orders with any shipping method even if it is not enabled and/or doesn't exist in store at the time of import.
- Import orders with all existing payment methods whether it is enable or disable by administrator in store at the time of import.
- Supports Multi-Stores and all currencies.
- Import Order Tracking Information. Add Order Tracking Information in CSV file and import at the time of CSV import
- Using this extension, it possible to define multiple products, SKUs and their product discounts on one order by putting your product SKUs separated by new line.
- Update Existing Orders by Import.
- Specify your custom inputs for these attributes in CSV: Order No, Shipment and Invoice No for update order
- Email Notifications for Order status change due to CSV import.
- Works for Orders from Registered and Non Registered customers.
- Ability to import order items with custom options
- Set cron job to import orders of csv files on regular interval of time. Admin need to Enable cron and upload CSV to media/orderimport/cron/ path folder according to set interval ,CSV files will be processed and import orders accordingly, after it all csv will be moved to “archived” folder for backup purpose.
- Add functionality to debug cron log. Import debug log will be created by
in “media/orderimport/log/admin” and “media/orderimport/log/cron”
- Extensions provide ability to Administrator to see error log during import.
- Import debug log will be created by in “media/orderimport/log/”
- This extension can be used for adding discount for products through CSV.
- If customer's data is mentioned in CSV and that customer does not exists in site , then extension will create customer with specific customer group selected and mentioned details provided in import order csv file. Administrator can handle from system->configuration
- Update ordered items inventory/stock for each order if sku is exists. Administrator can able to enable/disable from system->configuration
- Store import csv files as backup in "archieved" folder in “media/orderimport/archieved/”. Administrator can handle from system->configuration
- Calculate raw total, subtotal, tax, discount, grand total dynamically from product SKU
- Tax calculated dynamically - Note: Tax calculated as per shipping address provided in csv files
- Admin can create profile, choose profile or mapping fields at a time of import csv files
- In manage mapping, display a grid it display created profile listing with its mapping fields. Administrator can also create new profile form here.
- Import history, manage uploaded csv file status, details and logs.
- Email Notifications on Order status changed through CSV.
- Sample CSV files can be download from Admin → Sales → SILVER import order
1) This extension works for Register and Non Register customer's orders.
2) Download Import Order CSV from here:
3) Please turn OFF compilation before installing extension and after installing extension , check functionality and then turn ON compilation.
Write Your Own Review
Posted on: Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Really really good extension. Do the job and simple to use. In addition, I had to modify it a little to fit my special needs. The team is really reactive, by email or Skype.
A new Magento developer on my trusted list.
Posted on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Excellent support. Helped beyond my expectation. 5 out of 5 rating will also be less to make the justice for developer support.
We are using three extension form this company. Extension and Support both are excellent and quick every time when needed. Would recommend without any hesitation and will certainly use again, Thanks SilverTouch.
Questions and Answers
Posted on: Sunday, May 6, 2012
Replied on: Monday, May 7, 2012
Which Magento® Versions does this Extension Supports?
Import Order is Compatible with Magento® community versions 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124,126.96.36.199,1.8,1.8.1,188.8.131.52
Is your extension work for orders which is placed by non registered customers?
Yes,Our extension will work for orders which is placed by non registered customers.
Should I need to turn OFF compilation at the time of installing this extension?
Yes, Please turn OFF compilation before installing extension and after installing extension , check functionality and then turn ON compilation.