- When an order is placed using this extension, all credit card related sensitive information will be saved on Authorize.net secure servers. This makes your website completely SAFE and PCI compliant.
- For each order, a unique transaction ID will be created. Using this transaction ID, we can capture payment, make refund and partial refund.
- We can also use this module as a payment method to place orders through back end. Admin can create orders through Magento® back end and get payments online (at the same time) using this Authorized.CIM. – Added on 17 July, 2012.
- You can enable/disable the saved credit card details feature. If it is “enabled”, customer entered CC details will be automatically stored once the transaction is complete. Later, all these saved CCs will be displayed to customers in DROP DOWN to select any one.
- We can have split invoices using our extension. Multiple invoices can be generated for a single order with online payment capturing.
- This extension will work for English language only.
- This extension can be used for single domain only. For more domains, you can make additional purchases of the same extension.
1) Saved Credit Card payment method & default Authorize.net method must be disabled to avoid the conflicts.
2) Our module will not work if SAVED CC and Default Authorize.net payment methods are enabled in Magento® installation where you will use our AuthorizeCIM extension. Our AuthorizeCIM extension has conflict with these two methods that’s why these two methods have to be disabled.
3) Available Transactions types in our extension as follows:
- Authorize Only (will 'Capture' upon 'invoice')
- Capture Only
- Split Invoice
- Refund – Added on 17 July, 2012.
- Partial Refund – Added on 17 July, 2012.
4) NOT available Transactions as compare to other extensions:
- Online Credit Memo
- Reauthorize during edit Order.
5) Currently there is no option for customers to select if they want to get their CC detail saved or not. However, admin have that option at GLOBAL LEVEL. If it is selected to YES, customers entered CC detail will be saved automatically while placing orders and same can be used later for new orders.
6) Please turn OFF compilation before installing extension and after installing extension , check functionality and then turn ON compilation.
Questions and Answers
Which Magento® Versions does this Extension Supports?
AuthorizeCIM is Compatible with Magento® community versions 1.4, 220.127.116.11, 1.4.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52,1.8,1.9
Should I need to turn OFF compilation at the time of installing this extension?
Yes, Please turn OFF compilation before installing extension and after installing extension , check functionality and then turn ON compilation.